Friday, May 13, 2011

Living the dream

I took a mental health day today.

(I really needed it.)

But instead of relaxing, I am working on those freelance writing projects I mentioned in my previous post.
Know what I realized?

It doesn't feel like work when you're doing what you love.

(What a concept!)

Now that I've gotten a taste, I want more. (Uh oh...)

More later. Back to work!

Well, for me anyway. Crosby, on the other hand, gets to live his dream life all the time.



I am jealous. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. What do you think he's dreaming about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching bunnies.

    He was running and barking in his sleep. It seemed like a good dream. I was seriously jealous. I could use a nap! My brain probably looks like custard that has just started to melt. (Disgusting.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message after the beep. *beep*